Latest News & Updates
- 4 September 2014 – Singapore Airshow 2014 generates S$319 million for Singapore economy
Singapore Airshow, Asia's largest and one of the most important aerospace and defence exhibitions in the world, contributed S$319 million to the Singapore economy in 2014, according to a recent study by Kadence International.
- 9 Jun 2014 – Collaborations reinforce Singapore International Water Week as premier global platform to share and co-create solutions
Event continues to draw delegates across the government, international organisations, industry, and academia sectors from more than half of the world’s countries/regions, with S$14.5 billion in total value of business announcements.
- 5 Jun 2014 – World Cities Summit concludes on a high note with new partnerships and stronger collective resolve to build better cities for people
Announcements at World Cities Summit 2014 showcase Public-Private-Partnerships to build smart and liveable cities
- 3 Jun 2014 – Closing Remarks by Senior Minister of State for National Development, Mr Lee Yi Shyan, at the World Cities Summit Closing Plenary
- 1 Jun 2014 – Singapore International Water Week taps on social media to support world water cause
The first of its kind in the global water space, #SIWWPledge aims to leverage the power and influence of social media to rally the global community towards the water cause