Latest News & Updates
- 15 July 2016 - World Cities Summit aligns focus on urban and social innovations, and public-private partnerships to build resilient cities
New initiatives and collaborations announced at World Cities Summit aim to create new opportunities against a backdrop of rapid global urbanisation
- 13 July 2016 - Rotorcraft Asia ready for lift-off with strong industry endorsement
Tweet @rotorcraftasia: Key global industry players on board as exhibitors for Singapore’s inaugural dedicated commercial and para-public helicopter event.
- 10 July 2016 - Mayors and Leaders Pledge to make Cities Inclusive, Resilent and Sustainable
Declaration to be submitted at United Nations Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat III)
- 10 July 2016 - [Photo Release] Close to 1000 companies to showcase innovation solutions at WCS-SIWW-CESS 2016
- 30 June 2016 - Singapore International Water Week to showcase smart water technologies
PUB to achieve greater efficiency in water resource planning and operations by integrating the use of smart water technologies in Singapore's water management
- 16 June 2016 - WCS, SIWW and CESS Integrate Dialogues, Innovations and Talent to Drive End-to-End Global Sustainable Development
World Cities Summit (WCS), Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) and CleanEnviro Summit Singapore (CESS) are taking their integration up a notch through the creation of synergies across dialogues, innovations and talent.